Curious Wise Women 2022
An online, 3-month journey of growth and transformation.
FEBRUARY * MARCH * APRIL
Curious Wise Women is your personal reset button.
In the company of other kick-ass women.
As women, we intuitively know our strengths and struggles. We get a lot done. We love deeply and care about making a positive difference in the world. And we do so much for others.
Let’s take 3 months to raise the bar on self-care!
- Experience how foods can be medicine for your body/mind. Feel clearer, calmer, and more energized.
- Get better quality and quantity sleep without creating more anxiety about it!
- Learn how to breathe to optimize your health.
- Discover the sneaky ways “resistance” shows up for you and how to get rid of self-sabotage.
- The work is grounded in yoga, philosophy, Ayurveda, psychology, and the newest scientific research in areas like breath work and sleep.
- You’ll get to know other authentic, curious, and interesting women who are ready to shake loose old, dug in life-patterns and practice great self-care.
- We will endeavor to laugh a LOT and you will likely come out of this with several new friends for life. Our shared journey serves to cultivate self-love that has clarity, grit, intention, compassion, humor, and drive.
Is Curious Wise Women for You?
- If you want to study the newest science and practice time-tested habits that improve both the quality and quantity of your sleep, this is for you. (No sleep-shaming allowed!)
- If you’d like to eat foods that create a stronger immune system, support steady energy, great digestion, and a calmer nervous system, this is definitely for you! (The 12-day Ayurveda cleanse is a game-changer.)
- If you are interested in how all the breath work you’ve done in yoga meshes the newest scientific research on breathing for optimal health, yep, you! (You’re going to learn a LOT here!)
- If you yearn for a stronger backbone while staying open and clear, and genuine comfort in your own skin while risking more to make your own difference in this world, you are already a Curious Wise Woman! (It is fascinating how we can self-sabotage even our best intentions.)
- If you want to become physically stronger and more confident in your body and learn how to listen to your body’s cues to cultivate better health on all levels, this is for you. (This is your goddess superpower and it is yours for the taking.)
And if you want to enrich your world through cultivating fun, rewarding, and deep relationships with other great women, this journey has you written all over it!
The 3-month journey begins February 1, 2022.
Here’s what it includes!
- 7 Group “Deep Dive” Sessions: (90 minutes each) Breathe for Your Best Health, Cultivate Healthy Habits that Stick, Get better Quality and Quantity Sleep, and Work with Your own Resistance Patterns.
- 8 (30-minute) Yoga with Weights Classes
- 3-week Breathing for Optimal Health and Evening Yoga Series
- 12-Day Ayurveda Spring Cleanse
- Free online yoga with Kelley 1x/week
- 1:1 private session with Kelley
- Private Facebook Page for sharing.
(All classes are recorded and available for an additional week.)
- Deep Dive Classes (Group sessions): A colorful tapestry of 7 different “Deep Dives” (each 90 minutes) woven together to enrich your spiritual journey, expand your knowledge, support new daily routines, turn the tables on old resistance patterns, and build resilience on all levels. The deep dives include additional weekly prompts for reflection, check ins and sharing of your journey and your wisdom.
(Sundays from 7:00-8:30pm EST; Feb. 6,13,27, March 6, 27, April 10, 24)
All classes are recorded and available for 1 week. Topics include:
- Sleep: Understand and access better quality/quantity sleep, the most effective thing you can do to reset your brain and body health each day. Using Ayurvedic psychology, rituals, and the newest scientific studies, you can develop a healthier relationship with sleep and experience better mental clarity and energy.
- Breathing for Optimal Health: In addition to the special 3-class series on this topic, we dive into the evolution of how we’ve become over-breathers. We’ll practice breathing exercises and techniques to activate your calm nervous system and build your body’s capacity for maximizing CO2.
- How to Cultivate Healthy Habits that Stick: We have the best of intentions and then life happens. The power of a supportive group is invaluable when you are practicing new habits and practicing well-researched mental techniques for success is just plain smart. Some changes will become yours with little effort and others will find you falling down and getting up again, all in good company, good humor, and willingness to practice. Can we create lasting changes? Yes, we can!
- Resistance: It comes up for all of us. And it is life-changing to learn how to work effectively with you own personal ways of resisting change. Through the lenses of Ayurveda and the psychology of the doshas, common archetypes and shadows, and ideas/strategies from some of today’s most beloved thought-leaders, we befriend and soften resistance to experience more success on the inner journey.
- 8 (30-minute) Yoga with Weights Classes: Weight training strengthens your muscles and builds bone density. It increases joint stability which helps prevent injury, helps burn fat, and improves your balance. Using weights while practicing asana, alignment, and breath is a potent combination for building muscular strength and inner fire. You will need to have 2 different sizes of weights. Typically 3, 5, 8, 10 lbs depending on your experience using weights. (Mondays 5:00-5:30pm – Feb. 28, March 7,14,21,28, April 4,11, 18)
- 3-week Breathing for Optimal Health and Evening Yoga Series: Modern research that shows that even slight adjustments in how we breathe can increase our physical endurance, rejuvenate internal organs, improve the immune system, reduce snoring, sleep apnea, and asthma. Experience a new level of conscious breathing and slow, calming yoga that will prepare you for good sleep. (Tuesdays 7:30-8:45pm, Feb. 8,15, 22)
- 12-Day Ayurveda Spring Cleanse:
2 options: March 13-24 OR March 27-April 7 A gentle, nourishing, food-based cleanse to reset your digestion, reconnect with your body, bolster your immune system, and experience steady energy throughout the day. You will learn so much about using foods as medicine and excellent self-care rituals!
- Free online yoga with Kelley 1x/week. Choose from:
- Mondays 5:45-6:45pm: Whether you need to let go of the day’s stress or loosen your hips from a sitting marathon, this class is slow, fluid movement filled with hip and shoulder openers and peppered with poses that strengthen your entire core. Can you link 3 sun salutations together with good alignment? You’re in!
- Wednesdays 8:00-9:00am: In yoga, mastering the art of breath/life force is called pranayama. Western researchers are now proving the benefits of pranayama through scientific study. But what does it mean to breathe for your metabolic needs? And why is it important to increase our tolerance for CO2? This class merges the new science behind breathing with the ancient knowledge of pranayama. The yoga is gentle and we end with a guided meditation.
- Thursdays 9:00-10:00am: Align & Stretch (all levels)… A weekly favorite for many. Practicing healthy general alignment increases joint stability, balance, and suppleness. Enjoy slow, smart stretching layered with yoga philosophy that makes ancient teachings relevant to this post-pandemic life. Whether you are a beginner or a long-time student of yoga, this is a great “basics” class.
- Sundays 9:00-10:00am: Align & Stretch (mixed level)…Simple, clear instructions wrapped in powerful themes that calm and focus a busy mind. Poses are sequenced to warm your body, find your rhythm in movement, build upper body strength and lower body stability
***In 2022, one of my weekly zoom yoga classes may move to “in-person” and not be available on the weekly zoom list. I have no inkling when that will happen. I’ll definitely wait until most of my students are ready for in-person to make a change.
- 1:1 Private Session with Kelley:
1 hour each – online sessions – can be Yoga therapeutics, Ayurveda Digestion & Nutrition, Energy Counseling, and/or unpacking your transformational journey.
- Curious Wise Women Facebook Group
Curious Wise Women connecting with and supporting each other throughout the program.
Each month at-a-glance
FEBRUARY (All times are EST)
Sundays 7:00-8:30pm Feb 6,13,27 – Deep Dive Classes
Tuesdays 7:30-8:45pm Feb 8, 15, 22 – Calming Evening Yoga & Intro to the Newest Science Behind Healthy Breathing.
Monday, Feb 28 5:00-5:30pm – First Yoga with Weights Class
Sundays 7:00-8:30pm March 6, 27 – Deep Dive Classes
Mondays 5:00-5:30pm March 7, 14, 21, 28 – Yoga with Weights Classes
12-Day Ayurveda Spring Cleanse- March 13-24 OR March 27- April 7
Sundays 7:00-8:30pm April 10, 24
Mondays 5:00-5:30pm April 4, 11, 18, 25
There will be homework in the form of reflections, prompts for meaningful journaling, and tips to organize that help you to own the many ways you are transforming.
For the cost of the 7 Deep Dive Classes,
you get the following programs FREE!
(a $600 value)
- Online yoga with Kelley 1x/week (Value $180)
- The 3-week Breath Work/Evening Yoga (Value $45)
- 8-week Yoga with Weights course (Value $80)
- The 12-day Ayurveda Spring Cleanse (Value $150)
- A 1:1 session with Kelley- 1 hour (Value $130). Use for Yoga therapeutics, Ayurveda Digestion & Nutrition, Customize foods for your doshas, Energy Health)
YOU DESERVE THIS!
Remember, we grow more when we learn and practice in community.
My commitment is to create a 3-month journey filled with opportunities to crack your heart open, expand your mind, nourish your soul, improve your health, and find your tribe.
I hope you will join me!