YOGA • AYURVEDA • ENERGY HEALTH
Join Kelley for a nourishing and supportive
TRADITIONAL AYURVEDA SPRING CLEANSE
12 days of nourishing foods and healthy daily routines to:
– Strengthen your immune system in preparation for spring
– improve your digestion, help your body detox, and enhance your ability to absorb nutrients
-Reset fat metabolism, support blood sugar balance, and remove fat soluble toxins
Contemplative Reflection & Meditation Workshop with Prof. Bill Mahony
- Saturday, April 17 3-5 p.m., online
- This will be a session of contemplative reflection and meditation based on a core understanding from the long tradition of yoga philosophy — namely, that our personhood is made of various physical and subtle levels, the deepest of which is an inherent and life-affirming state of unconditional joy.
- Contemplative spiritual practices can help us move through those levels toward that joy. Here, Bill will share his translations of short passages from important texts from the yoga tradition dating to the ancient period that can lead us toward this understanding of personhood. Reflecting on and informed by these passages, we will apply their perspective as we practice short periods of contemplation and meditation together.
- William K. Mahony, PhD, travels nationally and internationally to lead seminar workshops and spiritual retreats for the larger yoga community. Bill has published several books on the religions of India and has a deep appreciation for the yogic life grounded in five decades of his own spiritual practice. He is a professor of Religious Studies at Davidson College. For more information, see his website, wkmahony.com.
Intro to Ayurveda
Diet & Nutrition
Individual Energy Work
Psychology of the Doshas
Working With Kelley
Kelley’s refined eye for seeing the body’s emotional and physical holding patterns is informed by thirty years studying and teaching yoga and two decades in private practice as an energy worker. Ayurvedic psychology of the doshas (each person’s unique body/mind/emotional constitution) lays the foundation for integrative coaching that builds on clients’ natural strengths and challenges. Kelley listens deeply and between the lines as unique patterns emerge. She holds the many influences on an individual’s health with great care. Whether building digestive strength, calming the immune system, relaxing the nervous system, or untangling webs of emotion that cloud the mind/body, Kelley honors each person’s life and appreciates how important it is for growth work not to overwhelm the system.
Her sound knowledge of yoga therapeutics supports clients whether they are healing from injury or desiring a great beginning on the yoga path. Kelley teaches breathing techniques and meditation to increase body awareness and support a deep re-connection to Self.
As a certified Ayurvedic Digestion and Nutrition coach, Kelley educates clients on the Ayurvedic perspectives of digestion, how to recognize signs and symptoms of imbalances in the body/mind and to make diet and lifestyle choices to restore and maintain optimal health.
Kelley creates opportunities for clients to experience real and long-term positive life changes.
When that unmistakable longing awakens inside you, reach out.
Work with Kelley Gardner in person or via phone/video.